Limited Warranty – Helea
Version 1 (2019)
1. This Warranty covers your Helea Smart Products from defects in material or workmanship for two year (2) for Helea Smart Bulbs and Helea Smart Plugs and one year (1) for remaining products from the date of original purchase (“Warranty Period”) as evidenced by the sales receipt from an authorized reseller showing the date of purchase.
2. This Warranty applies to the original retail purchaser – provided that: (i) the product is purchased as a new Helea product, and (ii) such product is identified by the Helea trademark, trade name, and/or logo affixed to it.
3. This Warranty does not cover any damages resulting from: accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs. The warranty is also subject to the following additional conditions: installation of the bulb(s) on a dimmer switch or circuit, acts of God (such as fires, floods, tornadoes, etc.), abnormal voltage and other physical damages, dropping the bulb, inappropriate transportation after purchase or failure to comply
with instructions in the user manual.
4. This Warranty does not apply to conditions resulting from normal wear and tear. Some normal variation in colour and fading may occur during the life time of the product; thus, these variations are not considered as defects. Commercial use of the products is excluded from this warranty.
5. Within the Warranty Period, at Helea’s sole discretion, Helea will (1) repair the defective product at no charge; (2) exchange the defective product with a new product; or (3) provide a refund according to Helea’s return policy.
6. When a product is exchanged, the replaced product becomes Helea’s property.
7. Except as expressly stated herein or where prohibited by law, Helea expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the product, including but not limited to: merchantability, fitness, or safety for a particular purpose. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to Helea arising from the sales of the product shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall Helea, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages originated from the sales of the product.
8. The original purchaser must provide the original sales receipt of this product in order to submit a claim under this warranty.
9. Except where prohibited by law, this warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser.
10. Notice: No dealer, retailer, agent, or employee is authorised to make any modification, extension, or addition to the terms and conditions listed on this Warranty Certificate.
11. The warranty does not affect your legal rights under the statutory provisions.
Process to claim Warranty
To request a replacement for a defective or damaged product that is still under warranty, please write to email@example.com